My first award! Cheers to Christine from GlamSci for nominating me.
The award rules are:
Thank the person who nominated you.
Share the award on your blog.
Share seven random facts about yourself.
- I’m 6ft5. I trip over short people daily.
- I love the writings of Arthur Conan Doyle.
- I play guitar – I love all kinds of music, but particularly orchestral, jazz, math-rock, noise-rock and post-rock.
- I occasionally write sci-fi, fantasy and weird fiction. I’ve had a story on display at an art show, oddly enough.
- I initially studied in the Humanities, before deciding Physics/ Maths was the way to go.
- I won ‘best rocket design’ at a science centre when I was a kid.
- My current age is the only known integer that is one more than a square and one less than a cube.
- Self Aware Patterns
- Rationalising the Universe
- Ask a Mathematician
- Not Even Wrong
- IoP Blog
- Overcoming Bias
- Study Hacks Blog
- Dark Sky Diary
- Science Springs
- …and then there’s Physics
- You Are Not So Smart
- Wait But Why
- Physics Power
- Biology Yak
- The Accidental Mathematician
Many thanks again for the nomination. Happy blogging!